Advance your digital learning strategy
Digital learning strategy requires more than learning technology alone. You need a clear view of your business needs, what your users and learners really value, and how technology can be best support those objectives. Set your with the confidence of 20 years’ experience in digital learning transformation.
Gaining an objective, experienced perspective from the outside is vital to understanding both where you are and where you want to be. I am supportive and collaborative, with the right amount of challenge to help you identify and realise your potential.
Helping you take the right decisions
Digital learning strategy engagements rest on a thorough and objective review of your current situation to arrive at:
- A clear sense of what you need your learning technology and products to achieve.
- A thorough understanding of your business goals and stakeholder needs.
- An objective view of your experience and content design from a user perspective.
Digital learning strategy review
It is a truism of our digital age that “what got us here will not get us to our next destination”. This is as true of learning as any industry, perhaps more so.
Recognising where you need to change can be hard amongst the pressures and pace of whatever your business as usual is.
Gaining an objective, higher level perspective from the outside is vital to setting your direction and setting your priorities.
Answering these questions is a great place to start:
- How strong are your digital learning foundations – user experience, data and connection?
- How flexible and adaptable are your products and services – are you ready for change?
- Are you a product management organisation – do you solve the most important problems?
- Data analysis and reporting – how well can you tell the story of your impact?
- Capability readiness – do you and your team have the right skills in the right places to take you where you need to go?
- Business connectedness – how well do you and your customers and stakeholders understand each other?
Working with Myles
Myles Runham is a valuable partner for organisations trying to make the most of the digital learning world.
He has has over twenty five years experience in developing and managing digital services, fifteen of those in learning.
Kickstart your digital learning strategy
You will experience a collaborative, active and iterative approach to understanding your context and setting your objectives.
Walk away with a practical and actionable plan to guide your immediate choices and set you on a path towards your strategic ambition.