Your success requires a thorough understanding of your goals, the objectives of your business and how you reach and support your audiences. This range of services is aimed at the heart of knowing where you are, what you need to achieve and what will make it work. Developing your digital learning strategy and bringing it to life, requires a deep understanding of your business, your users and your technologies and products. Arriving at the best answers is not always a comfortable journey, but it is a valuable one.
Digital Learning Health Check
An expert, experienced, objective and focused check up on the vital signs of your digital learning service. A sharp and thorough review, drawing your attention to important risks and highlight where your dangers and opportunities lie. More than simply a look at your content and technology, the Health Check looks across and through your digital learning operation. It is an ideal place to start your digital transformation plans, covering:
- Digital learning strategy and business fit
- Learning products, platforms and ecosystem
- Learning experience review and analysis
- Digital learning capabilities assessment
- Data analysis and reporting review
- Highlight report of risks and opportunities
- Prioritisation workshop
Digital learning strategy review
It is a truism of our digital age that “what got us here will not get us to our next destination”. This is as true of learning as any industry, perhaps more so. Recognising where you need to change can be hard amongst the pressures and pace of whatever your business as usual is. Gaining an objective, higher level perspective from the outside is vital to setting your direction and setting your priorities. Answering these questions is a great place to start:
- How strong are your digital learning foundations – user experience, data and connection
- How flexible and adaptable are your products and services – are you ready for change?
- Are you a product management organisation – do you solve the most important problems?
- Data analysis and reporting – how well can you tell the story of your impact?
- Capability readiness – do you and your team have the right skills in the right places to take you where you need to go?
- Business connectedness – how well do you and your customers and stakeholders understand each other?
Learning products, platforms and ecosystem review
Understanding where you are now is a critical step in setting your direction. This review will help you set that direction with objective and evidence based analysis. It will apply an experienced and objective view on your product and platform strategy, how it is working and set out clear and recommendations and plans.
- Stakeholder review and analysis – how does your service meet business objectives?
- Performance analysis and metrics review – what does the data say?
- User and learner experience review and analysis – what is the learner view?
- Content strategy evaluation – how well is it working? Is there a strong editorial voice?
- Development recommendations and planning – creating a roadmap
User and learning experience review and analysis
This is so often the heart of the matter for learning teams, whether vendors or clients. It can be difficult to take a step back for an objective view. This service applies the learning experience framework to understand the end to end experience, focusing on impact measures. Key questions addressed in developing recommendations:
- How well do your audience know and understand what you offer?
- Can they easily navigate and select what they need?
- Does the learning experience work for their needs?
- What does your data tell you about effectiveness and impact?
- What is your stakeholders and customer understanding of the experience?
Digital learning capability review
Traditional learning and development skills and competencies are struggling to keep pace with rapidly changing business trends and user needs. Expectations are rising continuously and the pressure is on to offer a relevant and effective learning services. Using the seven characteristics of digital learning teams, this review assesses your readiness to respond to evolving circumstances and shows you where to work with your teams to build capability.
- Product management approaches – solving the right problems
- Consulting and business partnerships – understanding the business
- Design – in all its guises
- Data and analytics
- Marketing, communications and distribution
- Content and editorial
- Social and collaboration
- Partnerships, suppliers and resources
Many problems are common, but all organisations are unique. Get in touch to discuss how these services can help or to discuss a bespoke approach to fit your needs.